We have to mention our .
1 - Introduction
Simply put, you must not have any expectation of privacy while using this Site. If you do not agree with this simple statement then do not use this Site.
2 - What Information We Collect
Information you give us.
When you submit inquiries, request information or give us feedback on or in relation to this Site, we will ask you for the relevant personal information like your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address. We may also ask you to provide other information in connection with your request, such as your location and industry, your preferred means of communication, as well as other information.
Information from your use of this Site.
We may automatically receive information when you visit our Site. This includes information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies, the date and time of your visit, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting this Site.
We also collect information about static and video media viewed on this Site, like the type and name of the content, and the time viewed.
3 - How We Use the Information
We may use the information you voluntarily give us:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To send you commercial communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Site, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our communications.
We may use the information we receive from your use of this Site in the following ways:
- Your IP address: Your "IP Address" is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
- We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose personal information. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as non-personal information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- Your browser: Certain information is collected through most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version.
4 - When We Share Your Information
We may disclose your information:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal information, or any other information, on the Site.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
5 - Third Party Sites
6 - Security
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please discontinue use of this Site.
7 - Choices and Access
If you no longer want to receive electronic newsletters, marketing communications, and other communications related to other products or services offered by us, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link available in each email to be removed from our email marketing database.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of our affiliates with which we have already shared it. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages as part of your ongoing use of our products or services.
8 - Retention Period
9 - Use of Site by Children
The Site is not intended for children under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that children not provide personal information through the Site. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our records.
10 - Cross-Border Transfer
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using our Site you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence.
11 - Sensitive Information
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose to us any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site or otherwise.
PO Box 349
Sanford, Maine 04073